Table of Contents
This Escape from Tarkov Reserve Map Guide is a detailed guide of the Escape from Tarkov map. The Escape from Tarkov game has been released in beta and currently offers one map, which this Escape from Tarkov Reserve Map Guide will cover. This Escape From Tarkov Reserve Map Guide includes information on all loot locations as well as some strategies for better gameplay throughout the map.
Tarkov’s mystery Federal State Reserve Agency, one of the Russian Federation’s “Rosrezerv” bases, is a military office accused of keeping up and overseeing Russia’s highly confidential gracefully stops made in case World War III. Offices like this are typically positioned on remote or subtle territories that can be accessed by means of Russia’s immense rail organization.
Somewhere in the Ukraine is a colossal fortress, guarded by elite warriors and stockpiled with enough supplies to withstand an atomic winter. Presently, after Tarkov was overran by PMCs and Scan Raiders who are seeking out its valuable resources for themselves, this incredible stronghold stands open waiting to be claimed. The lucky few that find it will have secured their own place of refuge from those pesky raiders… also if there’s anything inside worth taking I’m sure they’ll still need help getting at it!
If you’re a Tarkov player looking for the most serious, productive guide in the game with savage opposition and firefights between crews as normal then this is definitely your place. The variety of weapons available to players makes it one of the best guides to play on if you want more action than just an average shooter.
Escape from Tarkov Reserve’s main features:
- Usable Heavy-Weapon emplacements spread around the guide (counting belt-took care of assault rifles and programmed explosive launchers (sic!)). On the off chance that you’d prefer to play with the NSV “Utes” 12.7×108 assault rifle or the AGS 30×29 mm programmed projectile launcher, look no further.
- The fiercest NPC Boss of Tarkov meanders around the region (around Pawn, Knight, and K-Station). Glukhar and his SIX intensely outfitted, shielded, and all around prepared watchmen are really considerable rivals and drawing in them solo, particularly at significant distances, is practically self-destructive. Notwithstanding, their gear is among the best accessible, so crushing them will make you rich.
- The wealth of very good quality plunder. Attack Rifle, Sniper Rifle, and military thing generates are very normal on Reserve (and a large number of them are situated outside of bolted zones). You will presumably discover beyond what you can continue each Raid.
- ~29 usable Keys that occasionally open zones flooding with important plunder. On the off chance that you go on a Reserve Raid without need keys you will unquestionably pass up a great opportunity.
- One more thing, that is a result of the past four… Hold is VERY famous among significant level players and player crews. Try not to go in ill-equipped.
Related: Games like Neopets
Escape from Tarkov Spawn Points and Points of Reference
When you generate, it is imperative to rapidly discover a landmark on the guide. With such large guides and few UI signs, this might take some time if you are not acquainted with where everything is situated – but there’s no need for worry! There are key highlights that can help make your way around easier: at point when generating in game X, be sure to find one of these milestones so as to select which produce site they’re utilizing.
The greatest and most effortless perspectives for the Escape from Tarkov Reserve map is the vault expert marksman tower. This is huge and basically obvious for the whole left-hand side of the guide. This is additionally simple to find once you produce. A snappy look around the guide simply over your ordinary survey tallness ought to uncover its area.
In the event that you can’t spot it, you’re on the other portion of the guide. The train station is a valid statement of reference. While this isn’t as large as the Dome, it is genuinely simple to spot. With these two reference focuses, you ought to have the option to sort out your area on the guide pretty without any problem. This lets you get directly into the activity since you’re quickly orientated to where different players might be going.
Vantage locations for snipers in the Escape from Tarkov Reserve map
The arch is one of the most popular spots in the Reserve map, as it allows for a view that stretches across nearly all areas. If you’re looking to be an expert sharpshooter and have some amazing activity throughout your matches, this place has got what you need! Remember – other players will also want to take up positions here so make sure not only are you paying attention but know when others may have their sights on killing them.
There is a stunning arch in the top of the pinnacle, so players will often take cover behind either one or two stones and just hope that somebody appears on top.
The Reserve map has an amazing vantage point for unforgiving expert sharpshooter duels because there’s a striking arch at the apex of this particular pinnacle.
Battling the Scav Boss
The Scav Boss in the Reserve map – known as Glukhar- is one of the hardest in-game. The watchmen are sufficiently able to be Scav managers themselves, so you can envision his quality. He brings forth around a couple of better places – the fix warehouse, residences or K structures.
It’s an escape from Tarkov game testing when drawing them into a tight or encased space and dispense with them individually once they get inside.