Octavia Prime Relics It’s no secret we love Octavia, which is why we’re hyped that her prime variant shall be on Prime Entry. The golden woman, alongside together with her siren songs and malady-inflicting mandachord, may have higher shields, power, and general stats than her common variant. Her impending arrival was introduced in Warframe Devstream #151, and he or she’ll include the primed variations of her signature weapons.
She appears to be like beautiful, akin to a flashy performer on stage. Her enticing pink, white, and gold chassis would be the topic of different frames’ envy, whereas her talents would be the bane of those that will attempt to oppose her.
Octavia Prime Entry
As soon as the Nezha Prime Entry ends later this month, the Octavia Prime Relics will make its means into this system. In comparison with Octavia, it has extra shields (100 at rank 1, 300 at 30) and power (175 at rank 1, 262 at 30) as proven on the dev stream, although it might change upon launch. There’s additionally nonetheless no phrase about her Polarities and different stats. Nevertheless, we are able to verify she has a passive capacity the place, upon contact with an Orokin Void Dying Orb, will make her launch 250 power to allies in her neighborhood.
Aside from Octavia Prime herself and her weapons, her prime entry will even include:
- Her prime weapons:
- Tenora Prime
- Pandero Prime
- The enticing and elaborately-designed Serenidine Prime Syandana
- An armor set
- An unique prime shawzin gamers can use to play music.
- A brand new mandachord sound pack
The relic names, components, and how one can farm them shall be posted as quickly as we now have extra data, so make sure to bookmark this web page and return later.
Octavia Prime Entry launch date
The Octavia Prime Body body launch date shall be February 23rd throughout all platforms (PS4, PS5, Nintendo Swap, PC, Xbox One, Xbox Sequence X).
Tips on how to farm Octavia Prime Relics
Tips on how to farm Octavia Prime Relics methods to acquire her relics and different crafting necessities shall be posted right here as soon as particulars can be found. Nevertheless, if you need the body instantly after it drops, you may simply buy the prime entry.
- Blueprint – AXI 05 – Uncommon
– We propose going to Xini on Eris. B and C rotations on this interception will at all times drop an Axi Relic. Additionally the place we farm for Neo Relics.
- Chassis – Neo Z7 – Unusual
– We propose going to Xini on Eris once more, do an Interception mission. A rotation is certain to drop a Neo Relic for you. Farm with the Blueprint.
- Neuroptics – Lith G3 – Frequent
– Go to Hepit within the Void, Captures most likely provide you with a Lith Relic typically. Simple mission.
- Programs – Meso D6 – Frequent
– We propose Io on Jupiter, run a fast protection mission. Nice probability at a Mesa relic after 10 waves. Rinse and repeat!
Octavia might appear like eye sweet, however she’s a femme fatale. She will be able to deal devastating harm to enemies with signature weapons and Mallet whereas offering buffs like invisibility to her complete staff. We’re certain her prime model shall be greater than lethal and shall be a pleasure to mess around with.
So, tell us what you assume down within the feedback. Are you excited in regards to the Octavia Prime Relics Entry, and can you get her on day one?