Table of Contents
KMPlayer is one of the most utilized Video Players on Android and iOS telephones. KMPlayer is prepared to do practically totally upheld advanced video designs while burning-through less force of your gadget. You may have run over the “This media KMP External Codec libvlcjni.so CPU arm64-v8a” popup blunder while playing some recordings.
In this aide, we will perceive how to fix this issue and how to get KMP External codec libvlcjni.so CPU Arm64-v8a document. The aide clarifies all the data in basic and bit by bit directions. You will actually want to play unsupported EAC3 codec (and other) video documents in KMPlayer in the wake of playing out the progression clarified in this aide.
Everybody looks KMP external codec libvlcjni.so cpu arm64-v8a downloads to play an uncommon media record. So, assuming you have been searching for the most recent KMP App Custom Codec, checkout the beneath given choices to download it for nothing!
Are you searching for kmp external codec libvlcjni.so cpu arm64-v8a downloads to run explicit media assuming indeed, you are in the ideal spot. I will give you most recent GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 presently how about we start! Cpu arm64-v8a downloads to play extraordinary media information. On the off chance that you have been searching for the most recent KMP App Custom Codec, checkout recorded beneath given choices to download it for free!
What is KMP External Codec libvlcjni.so cpu arm64-v8a?
KMP is known for running practically completely upheld video designs on the cell phone. While they utilize their own inner codecs to play a video that utilizations low force and CPU. Some codecs which are infrequently utilized are prohibited from the KMPlayer library. At whatever point you attempt to play an unsupported codec record, the message springs up on the screen expressing – “This media requires an external coded to play. Would you like to distinguish Codecs? kmp player codec mistake.
At the point when you press an affirm button, it opens in the program to look a “KMP External Codec libvlcjni.so CPU arm64-v8a” record which should be downloaded to run that unsupported document. When you download and place the document in the fitting spot, you would then be able to have the option to play that unsupported video record.
We will perceive how to download the ‘KMP External Codec libvlcjni.so cpu arm64-v8a document on your cell phone and how to design KMPlayer to play an unsupported video record.
How to fix “KMP External Codec libvlcjni.so cpu arm64-v8a” and play unsupported videos on KMPlayer on Android and iOS?
There are three stages associated with resolving this issue. The means are exceptionally basic and can be performed on your cell phone/brilliant tablet itself.
Step A – Download ‘KMP External Codec libvlcjni.so cpu arm64-v8a’ file.
- Download the ‘KMP External Codec libvlcjni.so CPU arm64-v8a’ record from this connection ( interface credit – Xda-engineers client @kmplayer.6315490) and Save the compress document in your telephone’s inside stockpiling. (Suppose Download organizer).
- Once the download the finished, open the document director program (I utilize Solid Explorer for Android, monster!) and find the downloaded compress record.
- Concentrate the compress document and save the ‘libvlcjni.so’ record to inner capacity.
Step B – Copy libvlcjni.so to the ‘Download’ Folder.
- Open the document wayfarer on your cell phone.
- Open the Download Folder. (Try not to make any KMP envelope in it, simply duplicate the record to download organizer, this is another technique)
- Duplicate libvlcjni.so document to Download Folder.
Step C – Enable External Codec Use on KMPlayer
- Open KMPlayer and press the three-speck menu.
- From the menu, select the ‘Settings’ option.open settings in kmp player
- Presently, tap on the ‘General’ choice from the rundown of choices displayed on the screen.open general settings in kmp player
- Then, at that point, from the General settings, empower ‘External Codec Use’.enable external codec use in kmp player
- Presently, restart your cell phone to roll out the improvements produce results.
You should now see that the unsupported video record would now be able to be played on KMPlayer.