Table of Contents
Hey Maplers! Maplestory is an amazing game, but it can be really hard to level up. Luckily for you, we have created a Maplestory leveling guide that will take you from level 1 to 200 in no time at all. This guide includes tips and tricks on how to avoid getting stuck on those pesky quests along the way. In addition to this Maplestory leveling guide, we also offer different guides for other popular games such as MapleStory 2 and Clash of Clans!
In the event that you’re looking to quickly progress through MapleStory, try leveling in three different beginner areas: Ellinel Forest, Gold Beach and Riena. You can get up-to level 60 with little effort here thanks to exp rewards scaling based on your character’s current level; just buy a HTR (Hyper Teleport Rock) if you have the cash for it!
This is a list of difficult rules to follow. In the event that you end up battling because your equipment doesn’t work or if there’s a system error, don’t bother chasing mobs as though they’re higher level than what you are- stay with ones within 5-10 levels lower. The general guideline is to stick with crowds where it would be easy for 2 people to kill them and try not get overwhelmed by their numbers! Make sure also look at the Maplestory DPS guide in case some advice on picking out which character class will best suit you.
MapleStory leveling guide also has a fight examination framework that tracks your harm and EXP throughout a time-frame. If you’re hoping to streamline your level speed, feel free to run tests in order find what hordes or guides give the best blast of energy for your buck. Turn on examinations so that they can be tracked over 30 minutes (the more extended it is, the better), then end them and compare with others.
Monitors for Rocket League
- Suggested Items
- Valuable Link Skills
- Reboot Training Guide
This guide is for Reboot universes on MapleStory Leveling Guide. Typically, beasts in live servers have high HP and reward large amounts of EXP. However, this is not always the case with Reboot worlds where they are more difficult to defeat and give lower rewards than their counterparts from Live Worlds meaning you may need a different strategy when preparing your map runs! You can use this same leveling guide for regular maps but it might take longer since enemies do less damage per hit making them easier targets!
Before we start the preparation control, how about we take a gander at a portion of the manners in which you can expand your leveling experience.
In MapleStory, resourceful players use experience points to level up their characters and increase the strength of certain skills. There are a number of ways you can get these valuable items in order to make your journey easier! These things will assist you with step up your MapleStory Leveling Guide characters. They’re not needed, but some may be harder than others for obtaining them – some only come around once one character is at least 100 levels ahead (sic). But if it’s possible for someone like me who has been playing since beta-testing days… it might work out well for any other player too!
- Hyper Teleport Rock – Buy from the Cash Shop for 5,200,000 mesos for 1 Day use. Permits you to rapidly transport to any guide, making exchanging preparing maps significantly quicker.
- Monster Park Potions – These mixtures will give solid buffs to your character for 30 minutes. They must be acquired from doing the Daily Monster Park game (Level 100+). The mixtures incorporate Extreme Green Potion (+1 assault speed), Extreme Red Potion (+30 Weapon assault and +2000 HP), Extreme Blue Potion (+30 Magic Attack) and Extreme Gold Potion (+10% EXP).
- New Leaf City Potions – These give you assault buff mixtures; Warrior Elixir (+12 Weapon Attack) and Wizard Elixir (+20 Magic Attack). They can be bought from Miki for 5,000 Mesos each and they most recent 8 minutes each.
- Army CouponLegion EXP Coupon – If you have any Legion Coins you can spend them on Legion EXP coupons which give twofold EXP for 30 minutes.
- MVP Atmosphere Buff – These things are compensated to players who burn through cash on MapleStory Leveling Guide(around $300 more than 3 months). Fortunately, you don’t need to be MVP to profit by these buffs. The MVP buff will give everybody in the guide +50% extra EXP and numerous MVP players will report on the planet talk for everybody to go to a particular guide to get the buff.
Useful Link Skills
Connection Skills are another significant piece of MapleStory Leveling Guide. At the point when your character hits level 70, they have an uncommon ability called a “Connection Skill” which they would then be able to provide for different characters on the record. A character can have up to 12 Link Skills at any one time. A connection ability can have up to three levels, which increment once your character hits level 70,level120 and level 210. Here are some helpful ones for preparing:
- Elven Blessing – Gives 10/15/20% EXP (Requires a Mercedes level 70,120,210).
- Rune Persistance – Increases the term of Rune’s 2x EXP Buff by 30/50/70%. (Requires an Evan level 70,120,210).
- Combo Kill Blessing – Increases the measure of EXP you get from Combo Orbs by 400%/650%/900%. (Requires an Aran level 70,120,210)
There are numerous other Link Skills that will build your harm likewise however the ones above will explicitly assist with acquiring EXP.
Reboot Training Guide
Here is our Reboot Training Guide updated for 2020. If you’ve got any better maps that you feel are better for leveling, leave a comment below and we’ll investigate! In Reboot World, the Base Stats are multiplied by 10 so monsters give more EXP than ever before.
As such it’s important to find ways of increasing your EXP in order to level up faster. To achieve this goal there is no shortage of options available as many different things can be done but some methods may work best with others when combined together or experimented with on their own time spent respectively:
- Runes – Runes will bring forth on your guide (level 30+) like clockwork. Initiating a rune will give you 2x EXP for 2-3 minutes. Utilizing the Evan Link Skill above you can build this length.
- Consuming Maps – Maps at level 100+ can have a “Consuming Map” impact. This can add extra EXP to any beasts you rout. The guide’s consuming impact gradually diminishes as you rout beasts, so you can change channels to locate a high consuming % map.
Pollo And Fritto and Inferno Wolf – These irregular occasions spring up during preparing and can give you a good measure of EXP at lower levels. Normally they are not worth doing when your level is under 100.