Table of Contents
I’m running System Thread Exception Not Handled It was introduced quite a while past and the programmed windows refreshes have all been introduced. I’ve not done anything like changing from 32 cycle to 64 digit, as depicted in comparative posts, so they don’t support me. I have not as of late introduced any new programming. As of late I’ve been getting the BSOD with the message to restart” and stop code System Thread Exception Not Handled.
From the outset this happened perhaps once per week, yet it has gotten increasingly incessant. Today it has happened twice as of now. At the point when you hit the force button on your PC pinnacle or PC, by and large, you anticipate that the PC should control on and load up without issue. Sadly, for those on Windows 10 PCs who either don’t have the foggiest idea what gadget drivers are or are uninformed of how to refresh gadget drivers, might be met with a blue screen of death all things considered.
This blue screen of death may spring up following you boot your system thread exception not handled cause up or it might take ten to fifteen seconds before the PC runs into the blunder that is causing the notorious blue screen of death. On account of the mistake code, “system_thread_exception_not_handled”
What does the “System Thread Exception Not Handled” error mean?
The “system_thread_exception_not_handled” blunder demonstrates that a framework string in your PC has created a special case for a mistake that the overseer didn’t get. Because of it not getting and fixing the blunder, a blue screen of death has come about, making the PC attempt and gather data about the mistake. This stop code is frequently joined by the accompanying numbers: 0x0000007E, 0x1000007E.
The off chance that you are fortunate, is joined by the record name that is causing the mistake, for example, atikmdag.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, igdkmd64.sys, and so on Tragically, with this specific blunder, the PC quite often winds up in a reboot cycle which expects you to utilize protected mode to break.
WhatsaByte may gather a portion of deals or other remuneration from the connections on this page.
A valuable and bit by bit manual for assist you with fixing System Thread Exception Not Handled blunder on Windows OS.
What to do to Fix the System Thread Exception Not Handled Error?
Investigate the Minidump Files
This BSOD has a few varieties, it is ideal to investigate the minidump record which is liable for logging the accidents and can give more subtleties on what precisely is causing the SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION BSOD.
- To proceed with this, if it’s not too much trouble see ventures underneath.
- Right-click on This PC, and afterward click on Properties.
- Snap the Advanced tab, and afterward under Startup and Recovery, click Settings (or Startup and Recovery).
- The Automatically restart choice indicates that Windows consequently restarts your PC. As a matter of course, this choice is empowered. To kill this choice by adjusting the vault, type the accompanying data at an order brief, and afterward press ENTER:
- Change to the Debugging Tools for Windows envelope. To do this, type the accompanying at the order brief, and afterward press ENTER:
Ways To Fix System Thread Exception Not Handled Error
This BSOD mistake has numerous reasons, it is first and suggested is begin exploring the minidump record which is liable for logging the accidents and we can nearly get the specific explanation which is causing System Thread Exception Not Handled Error Blue Screen of death (BSOD). To fix this issue on Windows 10/8.1/8 OS, you need to follow these means.
Solution 1. Explore The Minidump documents
BSOD Error Code: system_thread_exception_not_handled can be fixed by dissecting minidump documents. You will see all the logs and crashes report in minidump records. This will assist you with understanding why System Thread Exception Not Handled is occurring. To investigate minidump records follow these means in your Windows PC.
- Go on Windows Desktop and Right Click on This PC, Then snap on Properties.
- Snap On Advanced System Settings.
- Presently click on Advanced, at that point click on Settings in Startup and Recovery Column.
- Here you will see the Startup and Recovery settings screen.